Buywhat 2000W Power Inverter is ideal for Truck, RV on road trips or where is power outage, power your devices in home or outdoors for Emergency, Hurricane, Storm, Outage.
Rated Power: 2000W
Peak Power: 4000W
DC Input: 11V – 15V
AC Output: 105V-125V
Input Over Voltage Shutdown Protection: DC 15.5士0.5V
Input Low Voltage Shutdown Protection: DC 10.5士0.3V
Input Low Battery Resume: DC 12.0士0.3V
Output Waveform: Modified sine wave
Optimal Use and Precautions:
For DC 12V and Car ONLY, not applied for DC 24V and airplane use.
Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.
Avoid placing the inverter into sunlight directly or next to heat-sensitive materials to protect inverter from getting too warm.
The 2000W Power Inverter is with “modified sine wave” that’s perfectly fine for resistive products, not work good for inductive products.
If you need to use for appliance using a motor or a delicate piece of medical equipment, you need a “pure sine wave” inverter.
What’s in the box:
1 x 2000W Power Inverter
2 x Battery Clamps
1 x User Manual
- Widely Used – Two Grounded 110V 120v AC outlets Provides 2000 watts continuous DC to AC power and 4000 watts of peak power which can power hand held power tools, televisions, gaming consoles, home electronics, etc. Idea for powering your high power devices on the go
- Home or Outdoor Using – Just need a 12V battery system to connect with it to power your device in home or outdoors for Emergency, Hurricane, Storm, Outage
- Intelligent Cooling Fans – built-in intelligent cooling fan would ran faster when the inverter gets warmer. This not only reduces the noise to the least but also lowers the temperature of the inverter. Furthermore, fans would protect the unit from overheat than other inverters you have seen in the market
- Safe For Equipment And Batteries – An automatic low-battery shutdown feature prevents excessive battery drain, ensuring sufficient power available to start your vehicle. It has under-voltage protection,over-voltage protection and over-temperature protection with 4 built-in 40A fuses
- ATTENTION : Power inverter voltage should keep the same with battery voltage 12V. And please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off, or your power inverter will be damaged