System: 12/24/36/48VDC Auto
Rated charge current and discharge current: 80A
Max. PV open circuit voltage: 200V
Rated charge Power: 1000W-4000W (1000W/12V 2000W/24V 3000W/36V 4000W/48V)
Grounding: Common Negative
Battery Type: Sealed(Default) / Gel / Flooded / User
Ambient temperature range: -25℃～+60℃(Derate above 45℃)
LCD backlight time: 60S(Default)
Recommended cable: 25mm2 (4AWG)
1.High quality & low failure rate components of ST and Infineon to ensure the product’s life
2.Advanced MPPT technology & ultra-fast tracking speed is up to 99.5%.
3.Maximum DC/DC transfer efficiency is as high as 98.7%
4.Auto control system to limit the charging power & current go over the rated value.
5.Real-time energy recording and statistical function
6.Battery temperature compensation function.
7.Isolated RS-485 with 5VDC/200mA to protect output for no power devices with MODBUS protocol
8.Support up to 8 units in parallel to expand system
PV Over Current/power
PV Short Circuit
PV Reverse Polarity
Night Reverse Charging
Battery Over Voltage
Battery Over Discharge
TVS High Voltage Transients
1 X 80Amp mppt charge controller
1 X Battery voltage Sensor Terminal
1 X Load Control Delay Terminal
1 X Local Temperature Sensor
1 X English User manual
- Tracer AN series MPPT Charge Controller: 12V/24V/36V/48V Auto identifying system volt. Auto control system to limit the charging power & current go over the rated value.
- 80 amp Charge Controller Max Input Solar Panel Power: 1000W/12V 2000W/24V 3000W/36V 4000W/48V. Max input Voltage: 200V. Real-time energy recording and statistical.
- 80A Solar Controller MPPT support for 4 type Battery charging: Lead-acid (Sealed, AGM, Gel, Flooded) and User (Not for Lithium). Battery temperature compensation function to ensure the controller’s life.
- RS-485 communication bus interface and Modbus communication protocol, available to meet various communication requirements in different situations.
- Mppt Solar Regulator can be widely used for various applications, e.g. solar RV, household system and industrial field monitoring, etc. Quick Technical Support [email@example.com]