The Generac 6343 30-Amp 125/250-Volt Rain tight Power Inlet Box installs on the exterior of your house or building and is hard wired to your transfer switch. Use a power inlet box when you need to plug in your generator outdoors to connect to a transfer switch indoors. This power inlet box is made of NEMA 3R-rated corrosion-resistant aluminum which provides long life and it can be painted. During a power outage you connect your 7500-Watt maximum generator to this NEMA configuration L14-30 power inlet box with a Generac power cord. This Generac power inlet box compatible with generators equipped with 30-Amp outlets including model numbers: GP3250, LP3250, XG4000, XP4000, GP5500, GP6500E, GP7500E, XG6500, XG7000E, XG8000E, XP6500E and XP8000E. Also combatable with Generac transfer switches model numbers: 6376, 6377, 6378, 6379 and 6382. The Generac 6343 30-Amp 125/250-Volt Rain tight Power Inlet Box is UL Listed, made in the USA, backed by a 2-year limited warranty and measures 6-inch by 5-inch by 5-inch and weighs 3-pounds. Generac power inlet boxes should be installed by a professional electrician familiar with electrical wiring and code. Generac manufactures the widest range of power products in the marketplace including portable, RV, residential, commercial and industrial generators. Generac also operates three large factories that employ thousands of workers in the American Midwest.
- Use a power inlet box when you need to plug in your generator outdoors
- Made of NEMA 3R-rated corrosion-resistant aluminum
- Power cord connect 7500-Watt maximum generator to a NEMA configuration L14-30 inlet box
- Compatible with generators equipped with 30-Amp outlets including model numbers: GP3250, LP3250, XG4000, XP4000 and much more
- Comes with a 2-year limited warranty