Generac’s GP2200i inverter generator provides outdoor enthusiasts with a portable power solution designed for a variety of open-air festivities . From weekends in the woods to outdoor cookouts and get-togethers, the GP2200i provides the stable power you need without disturbing neighbors or surrounding wildlife. Using TruePower Technology, the GP2200i produces the clean power required by a variety of sensitive electronics, tools and appliances. Compact and fully-enclosed, its lightweight design makes transportation easy, and its Economy mode feature also reduces fuel consumption rates and noise emissions to operate quietly for extended periods of time. Whether you’re tailgating for the big game or simply want to enhance your campsite experience without disrupting the environment around you, Generac’s GP2200i inverter generator is right for you. The parallel capability allows you to connect two units together to power your RV air conditioner, lights, cell phone (via USB port) and other portable appliances at the same time. 2 years limited warranty.
- Quiet, Compact, Easy to use. AC rated output running Watts: 1700, AC maximum output starting Watts: 2200
- Truepower technology provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools and appliances while the 1.2 gallon fuel tank allows 10.75 hours of run time at 25% load
- Built-in handle makes it easy to transport and the integrated OFF/RUN/CHOKE knob simplifies startup procedures
- Economy mode provides excellent fuel economy and noise reduction while the LED status lights alerts you on low-oil, overload and power
- Parallel ready allows you to connect 2 inverters together for twice the power (parallel kit model 7118 sold separately)