“Your 100% Satisfaction is our Highest Priority”, we will try our best to serve customers well
*Voltage: DC 12V/24V
*Rated Charge Current: 30A
*Rated Load Current: 30A
*Over charge Protection: 14.4V/28.8V
*Over charge Floating charge: 13.7V/27.4V
*Charge recover voltage: 12.6V/25.2V
*Over discharge Protection: 10.7V/21.4V
*Over discharge Recover: 12.6V/25.2V
*USB output: 5V/2A
*Operating temperature: -20?-+55?
*Size:187 * 90 * 47mm / 7.3 * 3.5 * 1.85inch
1.Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery before first installation.
2. The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: FLD, SLD, GEL, not for nickel hydride, lithium, ions, or other batteries. Let the children keeps far away from the storage battery and the controller.
1. Controller should connect the battery first, and then connect the solar panel,and finally the load! The disassembly sequence is contrary to the wiring order!
2. Please keep it in cool and well ventilated place to maintain good heat dissipation,the temperature outside might go up to 60-75°C which will lead to the blank of the LCD screen
1 x Solar Charge Controller, 1 x User Manual
Warranty: 18-month product guarantee from Giaride
- Rated Discharge Current: 20A; USB Output Voltage: 5V/2A; Battery Voltage: 12V/24V auto. Adjustable power rate with dual USB ports; 4-Stage(EQU, Bulk, ABS, Float) charge management and 3-Stage PWM charge.
- Safety protection, with Over-load protection & Lightning protection & Under-voltage protection & Over-charging protection & Reverse Polarity protection & Short circuit protection.
- Durable using, the controller has a low failure rate and will last a long time and protected with moisture-tight coating, minimizing damage from humidity and from nesting insects.
- The solar controller can display battery voltage, battery charging current, ambient temperature and other information. The back with aluminum heat sink to extend the service life. Easy installation.
- Caution, controller should connect the battery first,and then connect the solar panel,and finally the load. The disassembly sequence is contrary to the wiring order.