Importance of Selecting the Right Generator Power Cord
Miady 25′ 30Amp Generator Power Cord specially designs the LIGHTED END to show power is running and quickly alerts you of any possible disconnects between cords. It is up to 7,500-Watt Generators splits 250V across two legs that supplies 125V across four standard household receptacles with one cable, which generator side connection is NEMA L14-30P twist lock prong cord and output side receptacles is NEMA L14-30R Receptacles. It is used for generators, portable appliances,small motors and associated machinery. Besides, STW listed generator power cord is built well, which is not only highly praised for its durability and flexibility in any kind of weather, but also be much safer using this cord during a power outage. So To effectively use a generator, you have to pick the right generator power cord. Or Not, you will risk damaging your generator and the appliance you will be using.
Cord Length: 25 ft
Material: Copper, Thermoplastic
Wire: 10 Gauge
Voltage: 125/250 Volts
Amp Rating: 30 AMP
Wattage: Up to 7,500 Watt Capacity
What You Get:
1) L14-30 Generator Power Cord x 1
2) Cord Organizer x 1
We back our Generator Power Cord with a 12-month limited warranty.
Easy-to-reach and friendly customer support available 24/7.
- LIGHTED END: The clear lighted end receptacles provide a power indicator, which shows power is on and cord is ready to use.
- TIGHTLY LOCK: Constructed with L14-30 twist lock plug and connector avoid cord slipping from holster and lock tightly for secure of use.
- LONG ENOUGH: The 25′ heavy duty generator cord gives you the extra length to operate you generator to a transfer switch panels or power inlet boxes.
- NEATER STORAGE AND BUILT TO LAST: Equipped with adjustable duty cord organizer, with carry strap handle hanger to keep them hang neatly for storage. And ETL Listed, a 4-wire 10-gauge wiring in Thermoset rubber without lead, features excellent abrasion, oil and moisture resistance and flexibility in any kind of weather.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Equipped with a 4 prong 125/250V NEMA L14-30P to L14-30R, which handles up to 7,500 watts, ideal for use with generators, portable tools and equipment.