The Reliance Controls TF201W Easy/Tran Transfer Switch is easy to install and easy to use. It is ideal for controlling a single 20 Amp circuit, such as a forced-air furnace. The transfer switch ensures that you can safely use back up power during a power outage without having to worry about back feeding the utility line. In an emergency situation you might not think to shut off the main power source, the transfer switch makes it so you do not have to worry about that. The TF201W comes with an attached 18″ flexible aluminum conduit for easy attachment to the circuit breaker panel or furnace or at any point in between. Power can be supplied from a portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient current. Recommended 12 gauge cord.. Since 1909, Reliance Controls Corporation has contributed more innovations that any other single manufacturer and has been awarded over 85 patents on manual transfer switches, time switches and accessories. Reliance Controls Corporation specializes in the manufacturing of a wide variety of electrical products. The primary product line consists of heavy duty time clocks and controls, generator accessories, transfer switches and transfer panels for portable generators and inverters. And after over a century of innovation, Reliance Controls Corporation has built an enviable reputation for high quality, superior engineering and exceptional customer service.
- Designed for control of a single circuit in the event of power failure and uses standard grounded extension cord
- 18-inch pre-wired aluminum conduit allows for easy connection at circuit breaker panel
- Maximum generator running watts: 2,500
- Maximum single-pole circuits: 1, Maximum double-pole circuits: 0
- Power can be supplied from portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient current