Sleek design and a durable frame, the Renogy 160 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Panel provides you with the highest efficiency per area and is the perfect item for off-grid applications.
Each Renogy 160W Polycrystalline Solar Panel is capable of withstanding heavy snow and strong wind loads. Each panel is quality tested to ensure safety and longevity. 25-year power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate. 5-year material and workmanship warranty
Maximum Power: 160W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 18.6V
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.8V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 8.6A
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 9.47A
One Piece Dimensions: 58.3 X 26.5 X 1.4 In
One Piece Weight: 25.4lbs
- 【Reliable】Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet laminations enhance cell performance and provide a long service life. EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed. Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments. TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- 【Durable】Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa). Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance. IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- 【Versatile】Can be used for many different applications. Ground mount compatible. Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- 【Installation Ready】Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing. Pre-drilled holes included for grounding. Compatible with different Renogy mounting systems such as Z-Brackets and Tilt Mounts.
- 【Potential Uses】Perfect for various off-grid applications that include 12 and 24 volts arrays, water pumping systems, signaling systems and other off-grid applications. Off-grid fully self powered systems as RV solar panels, Boat solar panels, and Marines solar panels.