Delivery time only: 3-8 days, still delivered by Amazon
The Solar Panel Regulator is suitable for various off-grid solar applications. It protects the battery from being over-charged by the solar modules and over-discharged by the loads.
Solar Controller Feature:
1. All the Various Real-time data show on one display, convenient user to check.
2. Suitable for various specifications of solar panel
3. Common positive grounding design
4. Multi-function LCD displays system information intuitively ( Volt, Amaps, %, ℃)
5. Automatically identifying 12V / 24V DC system voltage
6. Rated charge current: 80A
7. Max Input Power: 12V @ 960W | 24V @ 1920W
8. Max.PV open circuit voltage: < 48V
9. Battery type selection: lead-acid (Gel, Sealed, Flooded)
10. User programmable for battery types, load control, dual timer setting
11. Charge mode: three stages (constant current, constant voltage, floating charge), it prolongs service life of the batteries.
12. Power terminals: 8 AWG
13. Dual USB 5V Output for phone charging
1* 80A controller
- Solar Controller 80amp: 12V/24V DC Auto. Max.PV input voltage < 48V. Also compatible with various Deep Cycle battery options: Sealed, Gel, Flooded
- All the Various Real-time data show on one display, Convenient user to check and easy to set. And the solar panel controller have Manual switch load and 5 seconds to restore the factory settings
- Intelligent PWM charge mode, Automatic Temperature Compensation, Adjustable charge-discharge control parameters;
- Multiple protection against overcharge, over discharge, over load, short circuit, reverse polarity, over heat and battery under voltage;
- 2 years warranty and professional after-sales customer service, Heat sink design for achieving higher heat dissipation.