Whether you need a power supply on the job site or for your latest tailgate party, the versatile Westinghouse Igen2500 digital inverter generator is a perfect portable power solution. Designed by Westinghouse in Columbus, Ohio, the dependable & easy-to-use Igen2500 offers a variety of premium, cutting-edge features at a value that cannot be beat by comparable generator models in its class. Unlike traditional open-frame generators, the Igen2500 safely powers sensitive electronic devices such as laptop computers, cell phones, or kitchen equipment by producing clean & stable electricity that is just as dependable & safe as the power you get from your home. Powered by a four Stroke Westinghouse engine, the Igen2500 is engineered to automatically adjust its engine Speed to produce only the amount of power needed to meet the demand of the load being placed on the generator, increasing fuel efficiency & reducing operating noise & exhaust emissions. As an additional feature, the Igen2500 features a U.S. Forest service approved spark arrestor to ensure that the unit is safe for use in parks & forests. The Westinghouse Igen2500 digital inverter generator is backed by a 3-year limited warranty & Westinghouse nationwide service & support network.
- 2200 Rated Watts and 2500 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD – Weighs Only 48 Lbs. – Gas Powered – Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets
- Great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage – Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: 52 dB Noise Output and up to 10 Hours of Run Time on a 1.0 Gallon Gas Tank – Features “Efficiency Mode” for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- LED Data Center: Rotating Digital Display Shows Fuel Level, Power Output, Remaining Run Time, and Voltage Output
- Three Year Warranty and Free Lifetime Technical Support at 1-855-944-3571 – EPA, USFS, and CARB Compliant (Legal for Sale in California)