Power outages can be the pits, especially if you’re in the middle of doing something very important. What’s even more annoying is when it’s night-time already and you’ll know you have to fumble in the dark for a while just so you could get to a flashlight, or start lighting candles. Many more households consider a portable generator to be a necessity these days, which is why we decided to make these portable generator reviews. In this review, we would like to show you is the Yamaha EF2000iSv2, 1600 Running Watts/2000 Starting Watts, Gas Powered Portable Inverter. Does this unit have what it takes to supply the needed power to your household? The only way to find out is to keep on reading.
Power You Can Rely On
The Yamaha EF2000iSv2 no doubt can provide you with cleaner electricity compared to other generators. Cleaner means more stable and more like your regular power grid. Its energy is produced in the form of pure sine waves. This type of wave is considered to be much cleaner & highly reliable than other commercial power sources. This would mean that delicate machinery will be powered with you confidently thinking that it won’t be damaged because of unrefined energy anymore. It is also included with an electrical overload breaker so there won’t be any worry about generator damage in case an overload unexpectedly happens. It is fuel efficient. It can run up to 10 and a half hours without the need to refuel when it’s running on economy mode.
It has an OHV engine which reliably runs & efficiently dissipates heat so it can have a long life & optimal fuel consumption. It also features Smart Throttle Load which would mean that the generator will be able to adjust the engine speed dynamically, depending on the output so you can experience greater overall fuel efficiency. To reduce fuel consumption and lower the engine speed, it also features an exclusive dual coil alternator stator. No wonder so many people choose this one!
Features And Specifications
Here are the features that the Yamaha EF2000iSv2 2,000 Watt 79cc OHV 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator has to offer:
- Check out all of the specs at Amazon.
- This portable generator has 1600 watt rated AC output and 2000 watt maximum AC output with 13.3/16.7 amps at 120 volts.
- It has a muffler which is super-quiet, and a USFS-approved spark arrestor – 51.5 dBA at 1/4 load. For comparison, 51.5 dBA is about the same noise level as the average dishwasher.
- It also makes use of an Inverter system with PWM or Pulse Width Modulation control, which allows you to power delicate machinery. Computers and electronics are sensitive to power variations, and everything has electronics nowadays. This unit is noticeably safer for them than others.
- Its Smart Throttle is the one that varies engine speed depending on the load – this reduces noise and improves fuel economy.
- It is CARB Compliant. CARB is the California emissions requirements. It is better to have a clean running machine, even if you’re not in California.
- It is portable with a powerful output. Less than 45 pounds and only 2.2 cubic feet volume.
- Can run for 12 hours without refueling.
- Built in Oil Watch Warning System prevents damage from low oil levels.
- Lightweight & easy to carry
- Is backed by a 2-year warranty
We Recommend the Yamaha EF2000iS for reliable power. And if you need more power, hook up two Yamaha EF2000iSv2s together for double the power. Check out the control panel image. You can see the fuel level at a glance. Two 120 volt AC outlets are available and there’s an 8 AMP 12 Volt DC Outlet outlet for charging batteries. Cables are included.
Where To Buy The Yamaha EF2000iS
You may buy the Yamaha EF2000iSv2 2,000 Watt 79cc OHV 4-Stroke Gas Powered Portable Inverter Generator at selected lawn and garden tools or outdoor stores nationwide. For a quick and hassle free purchase, you may also look it up online. Of course, we recommend Amazon for great prices and hassle-free shopping.